Updated! Favorite Foundations/BB Creams

Hey Beauties,

It's been almost 2 yrs since I updated my favorite foundation of the moment. I will link my first post that I did on my favorite foundation. In that post I mention some higher end ones and some drugstore ones.

http://ptiganos.blogspot.ca/2012/06/my-favorite-foundation.html 


HD Invisible Cover Foundation in 115 Ivory

For the past year I've been using the "Makeup Forever HD Foundation" in 115 Ivory, I absolutely love this foundation I've gone through 2 bottles already. This foundation gives you a flawless finish and a little goes a long way. It feels light on my skin and it's perfect if your going to be taking pictures it won't give you that white cast on your face.

Another foundation I've been playing around with and mix in with my BB Cream is the "Yaby Foundation" in Buff. I received a sample size of 15.4g in my January 2014 Ipsy Bag. I absolutely love the way it applies its very smooth and the color blends perfect to my skin tone. The only disappointment that I saw was when I wanted to purchase the full size it actually was the same size as the sample I receive in my Ipsy bag. Not only is it small but for almost $16 its definitely not worth it. I saw a lot of complaints about this in the reviews so hopefully the company takes it into consideration and make some changes.


Overall my face is pretty clear I don't need much coverage, just on those occasions when its that time of month and I breakout here and there. (All you girls know what I mean lol) So instead of using foundation everyday and come on its kinda pricey I use BB Cream.

I've mentioned this BB Cream soo many times its been in a lot of my monthly favorites its just perfect. It gives me just enough coverage to make my skin look flawless.


I use the Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream  in Medium and Medium/Light. I like mixing a bit of both on the back of my hand and dotting it all over my face. Sometimes I use my fingers to rub it in and other times I use my Sedona Lace "Duo Fibre Brush #813". (Review on the Sedona Lace Brushes Coming Soon)

I like using BB Creams because it gives you an even look without looking like you have tons of makeup on your face. With just a bit you get the perfect coverage for an everyday look. There's many BB creams out there but I found the Maybelline was perfect for my skin and they comes in many different shades.

Hope you all enjoyed this, till next time.









0 comments:

Post a Comment

Any questions you have please feel free to leave them here and I will get back to you as soon as possible :)

Powered by Blogger.

Followers